Below you will find all the documents you need to participate and do well at the Oregon High School Ethics Bowl. Many are directly from the National High School Ethics Bowl (NHSEB) site. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Registration is a two-part process.
First, schools should be registered with the NHSEB by January 11th, 2019. Click here to register with the NHSEB. On the national site there is an online registration system that will allow schools to instantly register using a credit card. If a schools enters more than one team, it still counts as one school for the purposes of registration fees. Registration is $75 per school and 100% of the fees are used to finance team food, hotel, and travel arrangements at the national bowl.
Second, please note that registration for the OHSEB is separate and important to enable us to plan our event. In order to register for the OHSEB regional bowl, please fill out this form and email it to Professor Alex Sager at email@example.com.
NHSEB Official Documents
- 2020 Regional Cases (Cases 3, 5, and 12 will not be included in this year’s OHSEB.)
- 2020 Rules, Procedures, and Guidelines
- 2018 OHSEB Program
- 2018 Regional Cases
- 2018 Rules, Procedures, and Guidelines
- 2018 Scoring Criteria
- 2018 Judges Guidelines
- 2018 Moderator Guidelines
- 2018 Team Guidelines
- NHSEB Flyer
- 2017 National Cases
- 2017 Rules and Procedures
- 2017 Judges Scoring Sheet
- 2017 Scoring Criteria
- 2016-2017 Moderator Script (5 minutes)
- 2016-2017 Moderator Script (6 minutes)
- Participant Disclosure and Release Form